Here’s an opportunity for young clinicians and scientists to get more engaged in endometriosis.
One of several initiatives from the World Endometriosis Society this is to provide financial assistance to young* clinicians and scientists to attend meetings with a significant focus on endometriosis.
In return, successful applicants will report back to WES (and the WES membership) on the highlights of the meeting they attended.
This provides the wider WES community with an update on the latest developments in our field – and it gives those with a passion for moving the field of endometriosis forward an opportunity to profile themselves though WES.
Win-Win and global collaboration all in one!
We therefore seek young enthusiastic ‘journalists’ to cover conferences – but there will only be one successful applicant per meeting. WES pays a small stipend of CAD260.00 per meeting.
How to apply
To apply for these travel grants, please send a short email to email@example.com telling us:
- which meeting you would like to report from (including the meeting’s dates, location, main focus, and meeting URL)
- why this meeting is important in your opinion, and
- why you should be the reporter.
The editor will get back to you with his final decision within a couple of weeks of receiving your application.
In agreeing to submit a congress report to WES, you automatically agree to the following WES-protocol-congress-reports
* under the age of 35
Published reports (so far)
- Highlights from the 3rd World Congress Meeting on Abdominal and Pelvic Pain, Washington DC (USA), October 2017
- Highlights from the 64th Annual Meeting of the SRI, Orlando (USA), March 2017
- Highlights from the 3rd European Congress on Endometriosis, Budapest (Hungary), November 2016
- Highlights from the 72nd ASRM Scientific Congress & Expo, Salt Lake City (USA), October 2016
- Highlights from the 16th World Congress on Pain, Yokohama (Japan), September 2016
- Highlights from the 49th Annual Meeting of Society for the Study of Reproduction, San Diego (USA), July 2016
- Highlights from the 32nd Annual Meeting of ESHRE, Helsinki (Finland), July 2016