The World Endometriosis Society (WES) advances evidence-based standards and innovations for education, advocacy, clinical care, and research in endometriosis, adenomyosis, and related disorders, in collaboration with its stakeholders and global partners to improve the lives of all those affected and their families.
Join the WES and make a difference!
Your membership of the WES will support the work of the global endometriosis community:
- Members contribute to WES’s meetings and publications
- Members keep up to date on the latest developments in the field of endometriosis
- Members are part of a growing global network of those who seek to improve diagnosis and management of those with endometriosis
- Members contribute to a strong society which works with the EU, NIH, WHO, etc.
- Members receive regular communications from WES with news and opinions in endometriosis – created by YOU
- Members receive fee reductions at WES events and can attend WESinars for free.
But most importantly: members are part of an international scientific collaboration and exchange of clinical experience, which will ultimately enhance the field of endometriosis and improve our understanding of the disease! Members are the World Endometriosis Society. Together we can move the field of endometriosis forward!
WES is a scientific society with no link to the industry. We fund our work from our membership dues and from a share of the revenues from the World Congresses on Endometriosis.
For all categories membership is for two years at a time (beginning with new and renewal memberships).
All are welcome – including:
- Health care professionals
- Scientists / Researchers
- National endometriosis support organisations (registered charity) and patient advocate leaders and members
- Policy makers
- Industry leaders and staff members
- Those with endometriosis/adenomyosis and their supporters
- Those with any interest in endometriosis/adenomyosis
- Undergraduate / graduate student
- Clinical resident
- Clinical or postdoctoral fellow
* Letter of confirmation signed by Department Head/Chair or equivalent academic supervisor required.
Eligibility for Early Career Ambassador and Early Career WES Board service:
For clinicians: <15 years full-time equivalent from MD/MBBS graduation
For scientists: <10 years full-time equivalent from PhD/DPhil/ScD graduation