The Rodolphe Maheux Travel Grant was created in the honourable memory of the World Endometriosis Society’s co-founder to carry on his mission of enabling young researchers to attend scientific meetings.
The inaugural grant was the initiative of the president of the 3rd Nordic Congress on Endometriosis, professor Mette Moen, who donated part of NCE2009’s profits to establish this grant.
Regretfully WES did not raise sufficient funds to offer grants for the 13th World Congress on Endometriosis in Vancouver in 2017 – we hope to do so for WCE2020 in Shanghai!
→ Email WES if you wish to contribute to travel grants for WCE2020
Successful applicants must:
- be a fellow doing clinical/basic research in endometriosis
- be under the age of 40 at the time of the congress
- have a least one publication on endometriosis to their name
- have at least one accepted abstract for the World Congress on Endometriosis they apply to attend
- be able to justify why s/he cannot raise funding from elsewhere to attend the World Congress on Endometriosis.
The application process for Rodolphe Maheux Travel Grants for WCE2020 will announced once we have sufficient funds to do so.