The Rodolphe Maheux Travel Grant has been created in honour of the World Endometriosis Society’s co-founder to carry on his mission of enabling young researchers to attend scientific meetings. It was the initiative of the President of the 3rd Nordic Congress on Endometriosis, Professor Mette Moen, who donated part of NCE2009’s profits to establish this grant.
Each grant includes registration for the main congress, as well as travel/accommodation expenses covered up to the amount of Euro 800.00 (against original receipts).
→ Email WES if you wish to contribute to grants for WCE2017
Successful applicants must:
- be a fellow doing clinical/basic research in endometriosis
- be under the age of 40 at the time of the congress
- have a least one publication on endometriosis to their name
- have at least one accepted abstract for the World Congress they apply to attend
- be able to justify why s/he cannot raise funding from elsewhere to attend the World Congress.
Applications for Rodolphe Maheux Travel Grants for WCE2017 will open in 2016.