The World Endometriosis Society (WES) advances evidence-based standards and innovations for education, advocacy, clinical care, and research in endometriosis and related disorders, in collaboration with its stakeholders and global partners to improve the lives of all affected women and their families.
Join the WES and make a difference!
Your membership of the WES will support the work of the global endometriosis community:
- Members contribute to WES’s meetings and publications
- Members keep up to date on the latest developments in the field of endometriosis
- Members are part of a growing global network of those who seek to improve diagnosis and treatment for women with endometriosis
- Members contribute to a strong society which works with the EU, NIH, WHO, etc.
- Members receive regular communications from WES with news and opinions in endometriosis – created by YOU
- Members receive fee reductions at WES events.
But most importantly: members are part of an international scientific collaboration and exchange of clinical experience, which will ultimately enhance the field of endometriosis and improve our understanding of the disease! Members are the World Endometriosis Society. Together we can move the field of endometriosis forward!
WES is a scientific society with no link to the industry. We fund our work from our membership dues and from a share of the inscriptions from the World Congresses on Endometriosis.
For both membership categories you can join for three years at a time.
- medical doctors
- national endometriosis support organisations (registered charity)
- medical students (enrolled in post-graduate training in obstetrics and gynaecology)
- nurses and other paramedics