Tell us why you are excited to attend #WCE2021, and win complimentary registration to the 14th World Congress on Endometriosis*
UPDATE 2 MARCH: We have a winner!
Sharon Grinberg has won, and we look forward to welcoming her to WCE2021!!
How to win free registration for WCE2021
Tell us in the comments, why you are excited to attend #WCE2021
Note: The more comments you submit, the more entries you have, and the higher are your chances of winning!
Don’t forget to use the hashtags #endometriosis, #WCE2021, and #LetTheScienceSpeak.
Share your posts on social media to increase your chances of winning a free registration to WCE2021.
Eligibility, judging, and winning criteria
To be eligible to win, participants must:
- like or follow us on at least one social media platform used for entry
- comment on the platform of their choice and tell us why they’re excited to attend #WCE2021, using the hashtags #endometriosis, #WCE2021, and #LetTheScienceSpeak.
- each comment from each platform is considered as one unique entry
Selecting the winner:
The winner will be drawn on 2 March 2021 according to this protocol:
- data will be exported from all three platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- unqualified entries (anyone who did not leave a valid reason or didn’t use the three hashtags) will be removed
- random selection by a number generator software will select the winners.
*If the winner has already registered to WCE2021, their registration fee will be refunded